To make 2 cups you will need: A V60 Pourer, 30g coffee, 500ml fresh filtered water, a pouring kettle, a paddle, filter paper, a grinder, scales, a serving jug.
- Boil the kettle.
- Measure the coffee (grind to medium/fine).
- Place filter paper in the v60, set on top of serving jug.
- Wet filter paper with hot water and discard extra water this also will heat up your serving jug!
- Pour coffee into filter and shake to level grounds.
- Make a crater in the centre of the coffee (with the paddle, not your fingers!).
- Saturate the grounds with 50ml of water (never pouring down the filter edges).
- After the ‘bloom,’ continue to slowly spiral pour in remaining 450ml of water.
- Allow coffee to finish brewing (1-2 minutes) then discard filter.
- Serve and enjoy!