Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 23.59 GMT on 30 June 2016.
- The five shortlisted entries will be chosen by a panel of impartial adjudicators, selected by the promoter.
- The overall winner will be the entry who has the most amount of votes on the ThreeSixty° website at 23.59 on 15 July 2016.
- The competition is open to UK & ROI residents aged 18 years and over. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is subject to flight availability.
- No cash alternative offered.
- Once booked, flights are non-refundable.
- The prize is a redeemable voucher up to the value of £1,800 – valid for 2 adult economy flights to Havana from London Gatwick between 10 September 2016 – 10 December 2016 inclusive, airline unspecified.
- Prize will not be redeemable for flights between 21 October – 1 November 2016 inclusive and between 10 December 2016 – 10 Jan 2017 inclusive.
- Flight bookings must be made via flight provider DialAFlight no later than 30 August 2016.
- Prize redemption on bookings made after 30 August 2016 cannot be guaranteed by the flight provider or competition promoter.
- Names must be given as per passports.
- No name changes are permitted.
- The winner will be notified by 22 July 2016.
- Promotion limited to one entry per person.
- The promoter is ThreeSixty° Coffee, a subsidiary brand of UCC Coffee UK Ltd.