Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 12.00 GMT on 4 April 2017.
- To enter, answer the question: ‘Which country is the Yirgacheffe Kochere from?’ via Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter or email email@example.com.
- The competition is open to UK & ROI aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No cash alternative offered.
- The prize draw will take place on the 4 April 2017, where 1 winner will be selected at random from total correct entries.
- The winner will be notified by 5 April 2017.
- Promotion limited to one entry per person.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- The promoter is ThreeSixty° Coffee, a subsidiary brand of UCC Coffee UK Ltd.