To make 1 cup you will need: 14g coffee, 220ml fresh filtered water, a pouring kettle, filter paper, a grinder, scales, a timer.
- Boil the kettle.
- Measure coffee; should be finer than filter.
- Place filter in cap and soak the filter with hot water.
- Attach cap to bottom of Aeropress and place on top of mug.
- Add the coffee to Aeropress chamber (use the funnel for easy pouring!).
- Slowly pour in hot water (chamber should be about ¾ full).
- Stir for 10 seconds and leave to brew for 30 seconds (insert plunger to stop the coffee dripping).
- Plunge slowly and evenly.
- Serve and enjoy!
- To clean up – remove filter cap and plunge the coffee ‘puck’ into the bin. Remember to disassemble the Aeropress before storing!