It may seem like it, but January doesn’t need to be a miserable month! Here at ThreeSixty° we’ve embraced the fresh start and want to help you to do the same, with a little treat to kick off 2017! Move over January blues…we’ve got you.
We’ve got 10 #ThreeSixtyBoost packs to give away. Each pack includes a specially developed healthy and nutritious yet tasty recipe that will fuel any day, two of our ThreeSixty° coffees – Great Taste award-winning Guatemala Antigua and Peru Lima Province, and a cafetière. Be adventurous and mix and match our Heavenly Cinnamon & Cocoa Bar with your favourite superfood ingredients for guilt-free indulgence and match it to your choice of ThreeSixty° coffee.
Use #ThreeSixtyBoost on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter or simply email email@example.com and name one of our ThreeSixty° Great Taste award-winning coffees to be in with a chance to win a pack. But hurry, closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 on 31st January 2017.
In the meantime, why not get baking our Heavenly Cinnamon & Cocoa Bar?
What you need:
- 175g porridge oats
- 5g cinnamon
- 15g cocoa or cacao nibs
- 75g butter
- 75g light brown sugar
- 35g honey
How to do it:
- Warm the cocoa nibs in the oven for 10 minutes at 130⁰C
- Gently melt the butter and honey
- Take off the heat and add the sugar, oats, cinnamon and cocoa nibs
- Mix well to form a sticky dough and pour into a greased lined tin (four inch square tin) or bake on a silicone mat
- Flatten & bake in a moderate oven at 150⁰C for 20 minutes or until golden brown
- Leave to cool. When almost set, cut into finger-sized pieces
- Enjoy or store in an airtight container for up to a week Recipe makes six heavenly bars.
Fancy a bar packed with your favourite superfood? Swap out the cocoa nibs for one of the following and match with a coffee:
- 25g banana chips and 20g sunflower seeds - ThreeSixty° Guatemala Antigua
- 40g dried blueberries and 10g chia seeds - ThreeSixty° Ethiopian Yirgacheffe
- 15g cocoa nibs and 35g chopped peanuts or 25g pistachio nuts - ThreeSixty° Peru Lima Province
- 35g roasted almonds, 15g flaxseeds and 20g pumpkin seeds - ThreeSixty° Cuban Cumanayagua
- 40g dried blueberries/dried fruits - ThreeSixty° Tanzania Kilimanjaro
Happy baking! And don’t forget to share pictures of your creations with us.
Discover more coffees in our ThreeSixty˚ range at Waitrose or Ocado and be transported across the globe.
For full terms and conditions please click here.